Overcoming Toxic Thoughts Group
- Learn the science behind toxic thinking and what it does to our minds, relationships, emotions and our bodies.
- Identify toxic thoughts.
- Learn how to change toxic thoughts through Cognitive Behavioral Therapy tools.
- Work toward rewiring toxic thoughts and creating new behaviors and outcomes.
8 Weeks Starting Wednesday June 26, 2019 at 7:00 – Held online via ZOOM
Led by Pastor Melissa Bezotte, MA PMA
Email Melissa Bezotte to register email@example.com
Body Image Therapy Group for Women
Date: 8 week group starting this Summer 2019
$40 per group session ($320 total)
Purpose of this group:
- Challenge and change the negative thoughts we have about our bodies into positive and healthy thoughts
- Work towards treating our bodies with love and compassion.
- Appreciate and find gratitude in what our body can do for us and for others
- Discover our identity in other things besides our appearance, including our passions, talents and dreams.
Led by Therapist Kelli Bachara, MA, LPC
For information, please email Kelli at: Kelli.firstname.lastname@example.org
Self-Forgiveness Therapy Groups for Women
Date: 6 week group starting this Summer 2019
Time: 6:00- 7:30 PM
$40 per group session ($240 total)
Purpose of this Group:
- Minimizing guilt and shame and their negative impact on our well-being
- Eliminating harsh judgment of ourseles by practicing understanding
- Learning how to make amends (and exploring the various types of amends)
- Challenging faulty beliefs about our past
- Reconnecting with God’s story for our lives
- Promoting healing and self-acceptance by practicing grace
- Letting go of a past we cannot change and creating a healthier future
Led by therapist Rich Hall, MA
For information, please contact Rich at email@example.com